[Elfsea] New Marshalate FaceBook Account

Elfsea Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 10 11:37:55 PDT 2015

Just to let everyone know, I have generated a FaceBook profile for the Knight Marshal office. It shows "Knights Marshal" because the stupid thing wouldn't recognize "Knight" as a name. I will post only chivalric issues from this account as it pertains to the barony and will be a pass down account for the next fool, I mean marshal.
 Any questions for the Knight Marshal can be posted to "Knights Marshal" or to me personally. If a question and/or response is/are useful information to the barony I will repost through the marshal's FB account.

I can be reached at Knights Marshal on FaceBook, Stephen Schubert on Facebook, email at marshal at elfsea.ansteorra.org, or 817-937-6757

In service,
Absolon of Hereford
Knight Marshal to Elfsea