[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College and A&S Competition

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 14 23:31:55 PDT 2015

 Greeting All;
     We only have two weeks until Elfsea Baronial College 2015 is upon us..  We have some wonderful classes lined up so far, but we could use a few more.  If you just got through teaching at Kings College you could share that polished class with us as well.  If you have something new you would like to share please let me know.     The more classes, the more variety, the more enjoyable it is for everyone.
YISMaster Sebastian Frobishire, OPClass Coordinator