[Elfsea] Follow-up: Populace 3/2/15 (rescheduled from 2/23/15)

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 3 09:07:28 PST 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

As your new Seneschal, I am honored to serve and will attend to Barony
business humbly and with dedication.  If you were unable to make it to the
populace meeting last night, you were missed!

Here are some highlights:

   - We have a nearly full cadre of officers and they are excited about the
   activities occurring in their respective areas.
   - The rapier loaner equipment is due to be ordered very soon and will be
   picked up at Gulf War.
   - Academie will have two classes in March so that graduation can occur
   at Springfaire.
   - Springfaire planning continues and we can never have too much help.
   - A great many names, devices, and badges were submitted for approval.
   This is an awesome growth indicator!
   - March 29th is our 5th Sunday joint practice with Steppes in Arlington.
   - Populace oerwhelmingly approved the bid for Baronial College (June
   27th--- Congratulations, Ladies Diana and Eleanor!)
   - Deputies were named in Archery (Marcus Atte Bowe), Chamberlain
   (Esteban de Leon), and Seneschal (Caelin on Andredes).
   - The Seneschal position was officially filled.
   - Her Highness, Princess Antigone spoke briefly and requested commentary
   on the current B&B situation.  The populace of the Barony can express their
   opinions and viewpoints to TRH at coronet at ansteorra.org no later than
   March 22nd.

​Each of you has unique knowledge and experiences that are valuable.
Please feel welcomed to help out however you can.  Above all, we are family
in this dream.  Thank to each of you for making life good in Elfsea

In Service,
Lady ​
Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea