[Elfsea] Elfsea's Springfaire Gate Volunteers

K A via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 9 18:19:39 PDT 2015

Springfaire is just around the corner and we are in need of volunteers to work at gate. We already have had five wonderful volunteers sign up, but we are in need of many more. Please take time to look over the schedule below, and consider volunteering to work a Springfaire gate shift. You can contact me at my email address - akays78 at yahoo.com

Gate workers remember you will need to bring a chair with you to gate.
Friday - April 3rd
|  Gate Workers  |  1  |  2  |
|  3:00 – 5:00 pm  |  filled  |     |
|  5:00 – 7:00 pm  |     |     |
|  7:00 – 9:00 pm  |     |     |
|  9:00 – 11:00 pm  |     |     |

Saturday -  April 4th
|  Gate Workers  |  1  |  2  |  3  |
|  7:00 – 9:00 am  |  filled  |  filled  |     |
|  9:00 – 11:00 am  |  filled  |  filled  |     |
|  11:00 am – 1:00 pm  |     |     |     |
|  9:00 – 11:00 pm  |     |     |     |

Yours in service,Aaliz du LacGate Coordinator