[Elfsea] Elfsea's Springfaire Gate Volunteers

K A via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 10 13:34:56 PDT 2015

I put you down for Friday at 7:00 - 9:00 and Saturday at 11:00 - 1:00.
Thank you for volunteering to work a gate shift.

 Put me down for Friday 7 - 9 and Saturday, either from 11 - 1 OR 1 - 3. Since this will be my first time working Gate (even though I have taken the class) please make sure I don't have another newbie with me, thanks!