[Elfsea] Reminder - potluck at combined practice on Sunday

Treasurer of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 26 08:39:52 PDT 2015

Reminder about the potluck at the combined practice with Steppes on Sunday
at Randol Mill Park! Donations for the potluck will be gratefully accepted!
Steppes is focusing on salads and desserts so please consider a side dish
or coldcuts/cooked chicken/another type of cooked meat (we will not be
using the grills). We are checking to see if water is available at this
site but bring drinks just in case. Thanks everyone!
--
Eleanor
Baronial Exchequer