[Elfsea] Tonight's practice

Andreas von Meißen via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 27 16:15:44 PDT 2015

Sorry for the late reply, and for sending this from my personal account.

Rapier practice is on. May the Maker have mercy upon our soggy souls.

-- Andreas

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Elfsea Marshal via Elfsea <
elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> We have a small to significant chance this evening for a reenactment of
> yesterday evening's storms, depending on the weather source. I have checked
> four sources and they all say anywhere from. 10% chance to a 40% chance.
>  Who all is up for chancing the weather?
>
> Absolon of Hereford
> Knight Marshal of Elfsea

Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra
<< Qui quærit, invenit >>