[Elfsea] Instructors for Elfsea Baronial College

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 25 20:34:30 PDT 2015

  Greetings One and All
     Once again it is time for Elfsea's Artisan Competition and Baronial College.  If you have knowledge you would like to share with our Barony, please volunteer to be an Instructor.  We always have a wonderful variety of classes because you step up and share your skills and knowledge with others.
     The event will be 27 June. 2015, at Texas Wesleyan University in Ft. Worth, TX.  Please provide me with the information requested below if you are interested in teaching a class or two:

Class Title: Class Description:
Class Run Time: Age Limit, if any:
Student Limit if any:
Special Needs or Cost, if any:
Instructors Title and Name:
We look forward to taking in the skills, knowledge and wisdom that comes when you share with others.

As Always,In ServiceMaster Sebastian Frobishire, OP