[Elfsea] Want to be a deputy Seneschal?

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 13 13:11:34 PST 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

   - Do you have a keen interest in the details related to keeping baronial
   business running smoothly?
   - Do you love to organize, find solutions, and share information?
   - Do you like to serve as a resource and cheerleader for your Elfsea
   Family?

If you answered: "YES!" and felt joyous fluttering in your heart-- then
perhaps it is time to consider becoming a deputy Seneschal.  Elfsea needs
YOU!

My term will be completed in January 2017, which means any folks wanting to
learn the business of the barony can have exposure to the job requirements
for over a year!

Needless to say, I am excited to share the uber-rewarding aspects of this
position with any interested members.  Contact me and we will go over the
process for becoming a deputy and helping Team Elfsea.

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea