[Elfsea] December Populace and Pot Luck

Pam Taylor via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 25 07:05:08 PST 2015

To my Elfsea friends,

The next populace meeting will held December 21st at the Bedford library at
6:30 pm, and it will be a combination populace/officer meeting as well
as a *Pot
Luck dinner.*

The B&B are graciously supplying the meat, but we need your help in
supplying everything else. We are in need of side dishes, ice and drinks.

Also, please bring your feast gear.

Please sign up for one of the items below.  Just email me back, and I will
compile a list.

*           Vegetables                       **Casseroles
           **Bread/rolls*

*           Stuffing/Dressing              **Potato dishes
         **Desserts*

*           Salad / cold plates (pasta or potato salads, green salads with
dressings, deviled eggs, etc.)*

*            Drinks (2 2 liter bottles, 1-regular and 1-diet OR gallons of
iced tea, 1-sweetened and 1-                                unsweetened)*

*           Ice and cooler*

In service,
*Johanna de Verona*