[Elfsea] This Week

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 22 09:21:42 PDT 2015

For those of you not going to the  Kyngescreke Practice and Newcomer's Tournament and providing it is not raining Sunday, we will be having Archery practice at the normal place and time. Please note, next month we will be moving the time from 2-6pm to 1-5pm due to the earlier sundown and the lower temperatures.

We will have things to shoot at, things to shoot with, and people to help you shoot the things using things more accurately. Please come and have fun with us.

Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Archery Marshal