[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice Oct. 18, 2015:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 18 05:34:21 PDT 2015

 Greetings all.
Just a quick reminder we shall be holding our Steppes Archery Practice today at 2 PM on the Westlake Sports Facility 601 Gross Road(that is about one mile east of 635) in Mesquite Texas.
Garb is requested but not required, bring a camp chair, loaner gear is available as also instruction to help get you started.
It should be a great day to loft wooden shafts downrange, we hope you shall join us!
Regards,
Wm. Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"   Steppes Interim Archery Marshal