[Elfsea] New Exchequer

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 4 08:45:50 PDT 2016

Huzzah! And welcome, Astridr.
You have an excellent mentor in Lady Eleanor, and there is also a member of
the populace who is going to apply to be your Deputy to learn from you.
Thank you for taking on this position and serving the Elfsea family.

Thank you to Lady Eleanor for a great run as Exchequer! Congratulations and
good luck as you move on to future endeavors.

In Service,
Lady Aoife
Seneschal

--