[Elfsea] Archery practice cancelled

Arthur Marsh via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 10 09:34:42 PDT 2016

There is no reason to apologies. if you don't ask you can't learn especially when you are new. fighter practice for both chivalric and rapier is held Bob Eden Park, 901 W Mid Cities Blvd, Euless, TX 76039, at 7 pm on Wednesdays. if you go to the calendar there is a link to the map. there is and UNOFFIClAL  practice  that was planned at that location today for fighter practice I believe at 2 p mHope that helpsArthurKSCA