[Elfsea] Official Court Report - Elfsea Defender 35

Heather Nieto via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 4 17:14:23 PDT 2016

OYEZ! OYEZ! My lords and ladies pray attend!

Here is the OFFICIAL COURT REPORT for Elfsea Defender 35!

AM Court April 2, 2016:
Y'vette der Liebe - Award of Arms
Johanna de Verona - Portcullis of Elfsea

PM Court April 2, 2016:
Flavia Vibiana - Award of Arms
Aureliana Gilabrio - Award of Arms
Astridr Flokidottir - Award of Arms
Justinian de Fen - Award of Arms
Daire de Haya - Azure Grail of Elfsea
Liaden ingen Finnen - Sable Thistle: Banner Painting
Eberhart Stumaere - Sable Thistle: Inkle Weaving
Eleanor of Forth Castle - Sable Crane
Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill - Sable Crane
Louis de Blarieau - Chivalric Champion
Miguel Vaello de Villa Joiosa - Rapier Champion
Angus de Ruthven - Archery Champion
Elyse & Connor - Youth Rapier Tournament Winners
Robert, Marroc, and Noah - Youth Boffer Tournament Winners
Aurelia Yverneau - OOPS competition winner

PM Court April 3, 2016:
Treen Cawyn (spelled phonetically, Please correct me if you can!) - Winner of the Unbelted Tournament
Cecilia of Kent - Baroness' Drinking Champion

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will also submit this list to the Baronial and Kingdom heralds by Wednesday to ensure our OPs are updated as required. Congratulations to those who were recognized for all of their hard work and dedication to this dream we call Elfsea. VIVAT!

Cecilia of Kent
Nautalis Pursuivant, Interim