[Elfsea] Elfsea Costuming Guild This FRIDAY!!!!!

Rachel Sherman via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 25 09:07:46 PDT 2016

 Greetings, Elfsea! We are indeed a busy barony this month. As such, the normal 4th Friday meeting will be moved to the 5th Friday this month. Thank you April, for being so generous with your Fridays this month!
Costuming Guild will be meeting Friday, April 29th, from 6pm-9pm. Please feel free to come and go as you wish.  Come and join in on sewing and socializing! Bring your projects, machines, materials, knowledge, and your questions! Any level of skill is welcome.
*Please note, we do have two very friendly dogs that are used to getting out of the way of sewing and our home is also kid friendly. We do have a pool in the backyard so if you do bring your children and it's deemed appropriate for them to be in the backyard (mostly weather permitting) please keep a close eye on your child.*
Address:6157 Skylark LaneWatauga, TX 76148
Please feel free to email or contact me via Facebook if you have any questions!
Respectfully,
Lady Silvana Corwin