[Elfsea] Queen's Champion May 14th

K A via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 29 13:42:40 PDT 2016

 On May 14th the Rapier Fighters of Ansteorra will compete for the honor of being Her Royal Majesty Sonja's Champion.

Queen's Champion will be Saturday, May 14th at Old Fort Parker Historical Site near Groesbeck, TX. Site opens: 5:00pm Friday, May 13th; Site closes: 12:00pm Sunday, May 15th.

The cost of the event registration (site fee) and additional camping costs can be found on our website and Facebook event page.
Visit our website and Facebook event page for more information about the event:
          Canton of Dragonsfire Tor   & Queen's Champion