[Elfsea] Open Garage and A&S Day

Baron of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 7 18:23:26 PDT 2016

Hey folks we're opening our home for an Open Garage and A&S day on
Saturday, August 13th. The house will be open from Noon to Midnight. The
forge will be available as well as power tools for those wanting to work on
a project but needing some outdoor space. There will be tables indoors for
those wanting to work on gentler pursuits. There are Baronial To Dos as
well.

The grill will be fired up that evening. Our address is 300 Cinnamon Lane,
Euless, 76039. We have two dogs. Let us know if you think you'll attend.

William
Baron