[Elfsea] Baronial Holiday Pot Luck

Arthur Marsh via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 11 19:23:52 PST 2016

I will bring a side dish of green beans in a vinaigrette and herbal dressing ( hot) and a berry cobblerArthurKSCA

    On Sunday, December 11, 2016 12:02 PM, Makenzie Lechtenberg via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 Just one more week until our Baronial Holiday Pot Luck and populace meeting. The Pot Luck is looking mighty yummy :D
For the Pot luck we need Meat/Main Dishes, Side dishes, desserts, beverages, and ice in ice chests.
Please email me at busymakenzie at gmail.com with what you are planning to bring.
 we currently have the following items:
Meats/Main Dishes Meat of some sort Liaden & Hugismoked pork butt Caelin & PryoSourkraut w/pork or lamb Bunnya main dish Barbara Santangelo
 Side Dishes Bread w/herb butter Liaden & HugiBread BunnyJalapeno cheese roll ups GwenPink stuff (cherry salad) MavisDeviled eggs Michele & Daireside dish Katie B.fruit tray Justinbread pryopotato or pasta salas JohannaGreen Bean Casserole Silvana
 Desserts dessert of some sort Liaden & Hugidessert of some sort GwenHoliday Brownies Katie B. Beverages Iced Tea Liaden & HugiCoffee Liaden & Hugi
In serviceLady Astridr