[Elfsea] Gulf Wars XXVI

Bill Perkins via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 14 04:28:22 PST 2016

Unto the people of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor, greetings from Sir Alejandro

I am honored to serve as the Gulf Wars land agent for the Barony and Canton. As in years past, the more of us who preregister, the more land we are granted. That land allows for a common area to enjoy the camaraderie of the Ansteorra-Trimaris annual test of skill!

A few basic dates to keep in mind:
Mail in registrations must be post marked no later than January 31, 2017 ( http://www.gulfwars.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Reg-Form-2017-Draft-2.pdf )
Electronic registration requests and payments must be performed no later than February 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm Central Time ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBxUN5yWrKJ4dn3D88IOt9YMIRzwQtV9wAWadsGdDAZicCMQ/viewform?c=0&w=1 )

If you want to camp with Elfsea, select "Kingdom of Residence" as "Ansteorra", "Group Camping With" as "Other", and the type in "Barony of Elfsea" in the field below.

Once you have preregistered, please send me an email (bill "dot" perkins "at" sbcglobal "dot" net - not Facebook, please) with the following:
• Style of tent (modern or period)
• Size of tent (with and without ropes)
• Names of people staying in the tent (to make it easier to correlate with the master list)
• Estimated arrival day and time (morning, afternoon, evening, night)

Even in adversity, Gulf Wars is a fun week, spent with good friends and worthy opponents. Hopefully many of you may be able to attend this year!

En servicio,
Sir Alejandro