[Elfsea] New Experiences

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 21 10:30:28 PST 2016

At the holiday party, the B&B declared their theme in 2017 was going to be new experiences. We have a critical need for someone to take on the new experience of being the Elfsea Rapier Marshal. Guyon agreed to do it for 90 days and that time is almost up.

It helps if you are a seasoned rapier fighter, but anyone willing to study the rules, hold practices regularly where the rules are followed, and report on rapier activity in the Barony monthly, can be the Rapier Marshal. I was a heavy marshal for two years before I started fighting heavy.

If you are looking for new experiences, please consider Elfsea Rapier Marshal.

Send your application to me, the B&B, and the Central Regional Rapier Marshal.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Seneschal