[Elfsea] An old friend

Lee Adama via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 29 07:59:32 PST 2016

M'Lords, M'Ladies, greetings and blessed be,
   I know this is a bit of a long shot, but here goes. Many years ago( mid
to late 1990s) I was involved in the dream that is the SCA. I was
originally know as Retruance the Silent but later became Duncan Wallace. I
am trying to get in contact with an old friend from college, Lord Antigonus
Bear Bait. I do not know if Toby is still active in the Dream, but this
seemed to be a good place to start. I can be reached at
IceDragon4273 at gmail.com. Thank you.

                     Merry Met,