[Elfsea] Elfsea February Business Meetings

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 1 07:34:54 PST 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Welcome to February 2016!  As a barony, we are steadily rolling into
Spring-- which means in the upcoming months, Gulf War, Defender, a possible
award of the Coronation bid!  Cross your fingers as the Barony adds a few
more check marks on the To-Do List of Awesomeness.

This month's business meetings are as follows:

*OFFICERS*:
  *7pm  February 22, 2016*
*  Tom's Burgers, 1530 N. Cooper, Arlington 76011*

*POPULACE*:
  *7pm  February 29, 2016*
*  Bedford Public Library*

​I look forward to seeing each of you.
​
In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea

​****Note: If you notice the dates seem a little later this month, it is
true (for February only).   Officer Meetings and Populace Meetings are held
monthly on the 3rd and 4th Mondays, respectively. However, due to a
scheduling conflict with the voting schedule of the Bedford Library,
we delayed February's meetings by one week each. ​  In March, we will
return to the 3rd/4rth Monday routine.  Thank you for understanding.  Hope
to see each of you there!*