[Elfsea] Elfsea & DFT Hosting Kingdom Events!!

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 3 07:26:36 PST 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

The Kingdom Seneschal announced last night that Elfsea won the bid for
Coronation in April 2016 and our Canton Dragonsfire Tor won the bid for
Queen's Champion in May 2016.

Coronation:
Jellystone in Burleson
Stewards: Master Sebastian Frobishire and HE Baroness Cassandra

Queen's Champions:
Old Fort Parker in Groesbeck
Stewards: Lady Aaliz du Lac and Lord Galadon Long Scar

It is quite an honor to be entrusted with these events, so we thank Their
Majesties and Their Highnesses and Kingdom Seneschal for their faith in our
teams.

We are a team on these events, as each falls within a week of our
respective PEDs.  If you want to help in any way, please contact the
stewards. There will be lots of opportunities this Spring and I am utterly
convinced our teams will shine!

Vivat Elfsea!
Vivat Dragonsfire Tor!

--