[Elfsea] Follow-up Notes from 2/22/16 Officers Meeting

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 24 12:06:06 PST 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Please see the follow-up notes from the 2/22/2016 Officers Meeting below.
The meeting was fun and full of much information about the great things
going over the next few months.  A limited number of paper copies will be
available at this Monday's populace meeting (2/29/16, 7pm at the Bedford
Library).  I look forward to seeing each of you!

I want to personally take the time to thank each of the officers* for their
time and dedication to the business of the barony.  It is this type of
effort that helps Elfsea rock!

**Note in the notes below that, through natural timing, a great many
positions are coming open.  If you want to be a part of this dynamic team,
let me know.  Elfsea needs you and your talents to continue its success!*

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea

*BARONY OF ELFSEA- Monthly Officers Meeting*