[Elfsea] Gulf Wars XXV

Baron of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 2 07:12:18 PST 2016

Unto the good gentles of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor,

2016 is already shaping up to be a great year. There will be many
opportunities for us to share SCA experiences. One of the biggest
opportunities will be Gulf Wars XXV in March. Our family will be attending
and we hope that many of you will be able to attend as well. Registration
is open. It can be found here:

http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php/registration

Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor will be camping together within the Ansteorran
encampment. Countess Amelot is our land coordinator. Our land allotment is
determined by the number of people registered for the event. In order to be
added to our allotment, please perform these steps:

- Register, using the link above, by January 31st
- Indicate in your registration that you will be camping with Ansteorra
- Send an email to Countess Amelot indicating that you have registered and
the size (including ropes) of the tent you will be using at the war. Her
address is roseamelot at gmail.com.

Building on the display presented at Tournament of Champions, we want to
increase our camp presence. One of the ways to increase our presence is
with camp walls. These will be canvas walls used to signify our camp. This
is a great opportunity for you to express yourself and tell people we are
there.

Expect notices for work weekends as the dates are finalized. The weekends
will be open to all. We hope to see you even if you are unable to attend
the war. Painting banners/walls is a good time. We even manage to get some
of the paint on the material.

Her Excellency and I haven’t attended Gulf Wars since III for her and IV
for me. We are excited to be going and to see the greatness which is Gulf
Wars. It will be that much more enjoyable to experience it with you.

William and Cassandra
Baron and Baroness