[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice 1/17/2016 is a go!

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 17 08:09:08 PST 2016

 Greetings all,
Despite this mornings cold the weather diviners claim we shall be in the lower fifties by 2PM so we are going to go ahead and plan to hold our Steppes Archery Practice today.
Steppes Archery Practice is held on the Westlake Sports Facility range at 601 Gross Road in Mesquite TX.  Practice runs from 2PM until everyone is too tired to keep shooting or near dark whichever comes first!
We hope to see you there!
Wm. Black Dragon aka "Ironwyrm"  Steppes Interim Archery Marshal