[Elfsea] Officers of Elfsea, attend

Arthur Marsh via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 19 11:03:13 PDT 2016

The section of "teenage in the SCA" talks about the chiurgeon's office and we know that is no longer correct.

    On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:50 AM, Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

  <!--#yiv2359341356 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}--> I've fixed some of the issues with the web site.
1. I don't have all the issues. If you see something that should be fixed, send me a note.2. Many officers are not registered on the web site and some of your privileges require it. Go to www.elfsea.net, hover over Members, and choose Register. Fill in the form and save it. Make sure you use the Check button.3. Please upload a picture for your name.
Thanks,Caelin on AndredeElfsea Web Minister