[Elfsea] Elfsea Scribal Guild Meeting THIS FRIDAY!!!!!

Rachel Schubert via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 12 09:08:14 PDT 2016

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!

Elfsea's scribal guild will be meeting on Friday, July 15th, from 7pm to
9pm.

Come and paint and/or practice some calligraphy! Never done either before?
We have plenty of charters set aside for practice and loaner tools. Come
and learn or, for those more experienced, come and teach!

The location address for the meeting is:
6157 Skylark Lane
Watauga, TX 76148

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions! We do have two
friendly dogs present and children are welcome!

Respectfully,

Lady Silvana Corwin
Elfsea Scribal Guild Head