[Elfsea] Elfsea Scribal Guild Info

Rachel Schubert via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 26 18:15:33 PDT 2016

Greetings Good Gentles,

Elfsea scribal guild is going strong! Our next meeting will happen Friday,
August 5th, from 7pm to 9pm. Come and learn/teach illumination and
calligraphy. We will be meeting the first and third Friday of every month.

At the previous Round Table our scribal guild was applauded by the kingdom
for being the forerunner in original scrolls throughout our kingdom as well
as being one of the most consistently producing baronies in the kingdom.
Let's continue this fantastic trend!

Meeting info:

8/5/16 from 7pm to 9pm at
6157 Skylark Lane
Watauga, TX 76148

Also, if you are interested in learning more about our guild from more of a
distance, below is a link to our Facebook group. This group is open for any
and all that are interested in the illuminated arts.

Respectfully,
Lady Silvana Corwin

https://www.facebook.com/groups/378592375667224/