[Elfsea] Academie is seeking Instructors!

Michele Reichek via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jun 4 22:20:44 PDT 2016

** Academie of Elfsea **Good evening Barony!
As our summer break comes to a close, it is once again time to look towards the coming semester of the Academie. I would like to reach out to the Barony and ask for volunteers to step forward and once again assume the mantle of Instructor. For those interested, please contact me privately so that we can discuss which classes are available to teach, and which you might be interested in teaching. New instructors are very welcome!Please join us!Sincerely,
HL Jeanne-Marie la Verriere
Pedagogue, Elfsea Academie