[Elfsea] Rapier Practice - Heat Related

Rapier Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 29 14:29:58 PDT 2016

Greetings Elfsea!

Please note that as the heat index rises so does the risk for serious heat
related injuries.  Make sure to bring proper hydration to practice and take
frequent breaks.  I do try to bring a few extra water bottles just in case
we have new people but I cannot provide for everyone every week.

Starting July 1st any time a temperature of 100 degrees or higher is
reported during a normal official rapier practice that is held outside that
practice will be cancelled.  If this makes you unhappy and you would like
an indoor practice so this is not ever an issue again then please send me
your suggestions of locations to contact!

Lastly we have a new group of new fighters.  Please come say hello to them!

Duchess Antigone - Rapier Marshall