[Elfsea] CORRECTION: Final Nominations / Finance Committee

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 2 20:18:05 PST 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

It was just brought to my attention  that there is a typographical error in
the original message.

The officers meeting (including the vote for Finance Committee) is actually
scheduled for Monday March 21st.

It is apparently not my week for calendar knowledge.  I apologize for any
confusion.

In Service,
Lady Aoife
Seneschal