[Elfsea] Waco Comic Con

Áine inghean Aodha via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 3 06:38:11 PST 2016

Greetings!

The Shire of Emerald Keep will be putting on an amazing demo next weekend,
March 11-13, at Waco Comic Con and is asking for volunteers! I heard from
the demo coordinator and she will be needing names of who is planning to
attend and what dates you will be attending by TOMORROW, MARCH 4th.

***Please remember that in order to get in to the comic con for free, you
must be willing to sit 2 shifts at the demo (2 hours each shift), fight for
half a day, belly dance during stage time or teach a class.

Please e-mail me with your name and dates you will be attending so we can
get you arm bands for the con. If you have already sent the demo
coordinator your info, you do not need to send it to me. Thank you so much
for everyone willing to volunteer for this demo!

In Service,

Lady Áine
Central Regional Hospitaler