[Elfsea] Elfsea Champions Prize Survey

Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 9 20:31:14 PST 2016

Greetings Elfsea

In preparing for Defender, a little bit of homework is needed. This year we
are changing our champion prizes to be given at the end of their year.  The
champion will receive the pass down regalia to wear proudly throughout the
year. They will also be given a questionnaire to fill out. This
questionnaire will contain the possible items they could receive from our
artisans.  It will ask them to rate from 1 to X the items that interest
them.

At this time we need to know what you are willing to make, how many, and
the cost to the Barony. If an item you make is chosen you will have 11
months to complete the item.

Be advised if all 5 champions want your item and you said you can make 1.
Only one will be promised.

Please send the following information to: Baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org

Society Name:

Mundane Name:

Item Description:

Number you are willing to make:

Cost to Barony:  1st / 2nd /3rd      (I may donate 1 but 2nd and 3rd need
to be reimbursed for supplies.)

Information You will Need from the winner:

Other stuff we should know

__________________________

Example:

Cassandra Palfrey

Sharon Pelfrey

High Profile Chair Cover

5

Free/20 /20/20/20

What brand camp chair do you have? How tall do you want the back? What
shape do you want the arch? What color would you like?

I may have to borrow their camp chair for fitting.

Items can be any skill. An 9X12 or smaller illumination. (Marriage
proposal, Letter of intent for Crown, or an Illuminated matte frame for
your college diploma)

Embroidery (Champion Badge to permanently sew something, set of cuffs and
collar for late period garb, or favor)

Remember the prize will be awarded at the end of the year so you have 11
months to complete it.

We have a lot of very creative and talented people in Elfsea I look forward
to seeing what you can do.

Baroness Cassandra