[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice 3/20/16:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 20 06:11:54 PDT 2016

 Greetings all!
Weather diviners claim cool & windy today but no rain so we are a go for our second archery practice for the month of march today!
Steppes Archery Practice is held at the Westlake Sports Facility's archery range located at 601 Gross Road (just about one mile east of 635 on the right) starting at 2 PM and running until 6 PM or until everyone is just too tired pull a bow whichever comes first!
Garb is optional, folding camp chairs are recommended, ice water is provided by the facility to help keep you hydrated but feel free to bring any drinks or snacks you want.  Loaner equipment is available should you not have your own and veteran archers are willing help you get started or offer advice to improve your existing skill.
Pray come join the fun!
Regards,
Wm. Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Steppes Interim Archery Marshal