[Elfsea] Costuming Guild Meeting Tonight!

Rachel Sherman via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 25 07:28:35 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea and Dragon's Fire Tor!
Come one, come all! Any level of sewing is welcome! Come learn and teach!  Costume Guild will meet tonight from 6pm-9pm!
Costuming guild will now meet the fourth Friday of every month from 6pm-9pm. Please feel free to come and go as you wish.
*Please note, we do have two very friendly dogs that are used to getting out of the way of sewing and our home is also kid friendly. We do have a pool in the backyard so if you do bring your children and it's deemed appropriate for them to be in the backyard (mostly weather permitting) please keep a close eye on your child.*
Address:6157 Skylark LaneWatauga, TX 76148
Please feel free to email or contact me via Facebook if you have any questions!
Respectfully,
Lady Silvana Corwin