[Elfsea] Coronation Gate Shifts still available

Pam Taylor via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 28 05:43:12 PDT 2016

Good morning friends,

There are still a few gate shifts available for Coronation.

I would really appreciate some volunteers to fill in some shifts at gate
for Coronation at Jellystone Park in Burleson on Saturday, April 9th.

Gate shifts available:

Sat  April  9      8am-10am (book)

                          8am-10am (gate box)Johanna da Verona

                          8am-10am (book)

                          10am-12pm (book)Tamara Carlton

                          10 am-12 pm(gate box)

                          10am-12pm (book) HL Aurelia Yverneau

I have one person who volunteered but she didn't have a chance to give a
specific time.  She will have precedence once I find out which shift she
wants.

In service,

Johanna da Verona

Gate Coordinator