[Elfsea] QUEEN’S CHAMPION – this Saturday!

K A via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 12 09:20:00 PDT 2016

Queen’s Champion is this weekend. Bring you banners andflags to display around your pavilions and day shades. I can’t think of abetter way to get into the mood of the event, than to look around the Fort andview a sea of colors waving in the wind.

Come on out to Old Fort Parker Historical Site (GPS 31.564822,-96.548118)this weekend for a full day of Rapier fighting, food, and visiting withfriends. Maybe do a little shopping at the Iron Cross Tailor or TLC Leathercraft.Then end the day with more feasting and sitting around the Bardic fire.

The Queen’s Champion Schedule is posted on both the websiteand Facebook event page.For moreinformation visit our website or Facebook event page:http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/hosted_kingdom& www.facebook.com/events/207267999648712/
Aaliz du Lac