[Elfsea] No Costuming Guild Meeting for April

Rachel Sherman via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri May 13 15:12:25 PDT 2016

Greetings Everyone!
Our costuming guild has been going great. However, the month of April is busy for our Barony and our Canton. Unfortunately, April is not as giving with its Fridays as May was.  The fourth Friday this month falls on the Friday of Steppes Warlord which I know many in our group will be attending, including myself. As such, the meeting for Elfsea's Costuming Guild for this month is CANCELLED. I hope to see everyone at Warlord! Have fun and keep sewing!
Respectfully,Lady Silvana Corwin