[Elfsea] Populace Meeting Format Change

Baron of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 15 17:39:56 PST 2016

We enjoyed the format for last month's populace meeting. It was informal
and involved some great discussion. We have spoken with our incoming
Seneschal, Master Caelin, and have decided to change the format for the
meetings.

Meetings will now be a presentation of information and recognition from us
and then a presentation/discussion of Baronial business by the officers and
led by Master Caelin. These meetings will be in mundane attire.

The last month of each quarter will be in a court setting as we have done
for this first year of our term. March, June, September and December will
have court and garb will be encouraged but not required.

This change begins with this month's meeting.

William and Cassandra
Baron and Baroness