[Elfsea] DRAFT FINANCIAL POLICY (2017) Populace Review

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 9 20:50:21 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Attached is the draft of the 2017 Financial Policy which will be presented
to populace for approval during our October meeting on the 24th.  Hard
copies of the policy to be approved will be available at the populace
meeting.

Please take the time to review the document and provide comments,
questions, or suggested changes to me at seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org.
Include a courtesy copy to exchequer at elfsea.ansteorra.org.

Deadline for review is midnight Thursday, October 20, 2016.   This will
allow the financial committee to incorporate any needed changes and create
a final copy for the populace vote.

Note: If you cannot view the attachment, please check the baronial web
page.  Our webminister has posted the draft for review here as well.

In Service,
Lady Aoife
Seneschal