[Elfsea] Follow-up Notes: 10/17/16 OFFICERS MEETING

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 19 10:30:58 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

The follow-up notes from our 10/17/16 Officers Meeting are attached at the
end of this email.

A quick reminder that our October populace meeting is this Monday, October
24th, at 7pm and will be at our new location, *the front banquet room in
the Buffalo Wild Wings located at 1933 Airport Freeway in Bedford.*

We have some business to vote on and a great look at some future plans.  I
hope you can make it!

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea

*BARONY OF ELFSEA- Monthly Officers Meeting*