[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College Class Schedule and descriptions

Holly Perry via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 19 10:16:15 PDT 2016

My 13 almost 14 year old son wants to sign up for almost every class LOL I do have a few questions on a few different ones and it may be easier to talk to someone over the phone about signing him up for these? Please just let me know we are still very new to this and unfortunately have only been out to one populence meeting. We absolutely love the group and I'm trying very hard to consistently carve out time for this as it means a lot to me and my son.
Thank you in advance for your help with this.

Holly Phelps817-986-1615