[Elfsea] Elfsea's A&S competition

Makenzie Lechtenberg via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 13 02:27:20 PDT 2016

CALLING ALL ARTISANS. The deadline to submit your letter of intent to enter
the Elfsea A&S competition is THIS THURSDAY.
Elfsea's next Artisan will be chosen Saturday October 1st at Elfsea
Baronial College.
This year’s theme will be our future the children
The competitors will be asked to:
1. Display an art or science piece. Documentation is recommended but not
required.
2. Demonstrate their ability to teach an art or science by teaching one
class. The Class does not have to be on the item you are displaying.
3. Send a letter of intent including the class you are teaching for
champion consideration the baron and baroness of Elfsea at
Baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org & Baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
4. Please send an email to our class coordinator Mistress Adelaide De
Bourbon at ldyadelaide at hotmail.com with the following information:
Instructor Name, Class title, class description, class length, contact
info, if you prefer to teach in the morning or afternoon, if there is a fee
for your class for supplies and any additional comments that may be helpful

in service
Astridr Flokadottir