[Elfsea] Please Help with Baronial Champion Prizes

Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 15 12:52:06 PDT 2016

Elfsea Baronial College is fast approaching. We will be choosing our
Artisan and Bard. Please consider offering your talents and skills to the
Elfsea Champions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pXtjZAc7InwXnCZ_
78PnflZlpI0MusWLYsyy1QS20gs/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Above is a link to the Baronial Champions prize offers.

If you have a skill or service that you would be willing to offer please
consider offering your talents to our future champions. The link above will
take you to a form to describe the item or service offered and the cost to
the Barony of the item or service.

We are attempting to give each champion their choice of custom prizes from
the Barony of Elfsea.
Should the Champion choose your item or service, you would have a year to
get with the champion and deliver by the end of that champions reign.

If you made an offer for Defender that you wish to continue, please either
fill out the form again, or email me your item or service and I will find
the entry and add it to the new list.

Our Defender champions have been very pleased with their gifts so far! Lets
keep the tide rolling!

Thank you
Baroness Cassandra Palfrey