[Elfsea] Please Help Baronial Champions

Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 26 11:12:12 PDT 2016

So far only 2 people have responded to the Baronial Champion prize gifts.
If you offered an art or service for Defender and are still willing to
donate, please let me know and I can move your entry forward. if you have a
new art or service please use this link:

https://docs.google.com/…/1pXtjZAc7InwXnCZ_78Pnfl…/viewform…
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pXtjZAc7InwXnCZ_78PnflZlpI0MusWLYsyy1QS20gs/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
[image: Inline image 1]

We are trying to give our champions their top 3 choices. If your item is
selected you will have a year to coordinate with the champion and deliver
the prize. The item or service is not due until Baronial College next year.

Our Defender champions have been very excited about the items they have
received so far and look forward to items yet to come. Lets do as well for
our Artisan and Bardic champions,

It is not about size or flash. Often the most valued prize is not the
biggest, but the thing they can not do themselves.

Please donate your skill and or time. There is a small budget for materials
if needed. Be creative. Camp serf for an event would be awesome. Have
questions just ask.

Baronial College is now less than a week away!

Thank You
Baroness Cassandra