[Elfsea] 2016 Baronial College

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 29 16:26:21 PDT 2016

Greeting, Elfsea.

Regarding this Saturday's Baronial College:
We are experiencing web page issues--- so the information on our Elfsea
site is reverting to incorrect  2015 information.  The web minister is
reviewing this issue.

Please do not direct folks to the baronial web page at this time.  Also,
there is no Kingdom Calendar link for the same reason.

Baronial College begins at 8am, this Saturday, October 1st, at the First
Jefferson Universalist Unitarian Church located at 1959 Sandy Lane in Fort
Worth.

There are a lot of great classes and championship activities, so feel free
to pass this along to anyone who inquires about the location, date, or time.

At the request of our Event Steward, I have attached an updated class
schedule.

In Service
Lady Aoife Ruadh Inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal