[Elfsea] Arrow Making / Pennsic Pity Party

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 8 18:15:52 PDT 2017

 Greetings Elfsea;
This Saturday, August 12, 2017 come on over if you are interested in learning about arrow making / repairs or just want to be sociable.  We will be making arrows for the Baronial Archery loaner gear as well as repairing our current arrows.
If you just want to be sociable come on over, bring a game to share.  Folding chairs are welcome.  We will have chips and dips and some drinks.  If you want to bring a snack or other edibles feel free.
The doors will open at noon, arrow making begins around 1:00p.  We will continue until?
We do have two very friendly small dogs (Lil Bit & Rascal)

Sebastian & Adelaide4924 Robinson St. Fort Worth, TX  76114817.501.4647