[Elfsea] Archery Vs. weather

Betsy Marshall via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 27 09:03:35 PDT 2017

Archery Marshal hat on: checking the radar on Harvey and local weather, harvey seems stalled south of waco, and local chance of rain was seen to be 10% @ 10:30 am. I was inclined to say practice is on, then we got hit with a local squall that dumped 1/4 inch on the neighborhood! the weather in DFW is just a little to chancy for me to want to expose all my friends and Archers to equipment damage, so sadly Practice is OFF for today. see you all next weekend at Braggarts! plenty of opportunity to win points for the barony: arts/martial/service! (sadly) KerMegan.